Saturday 24 November 2012

Husbands Are Pushing Their Wives Into Sex With Strange Men – Married Woman



I'm in a similar situation too but mine is somehow different. I'm also married for 2yrs now i love my husband so much hence we got married after sometime he started misbehaving probably cos i didn't have a job then.(even though i was engaged with some other things so i wouldn't be idle and look lazy).

He treats me like trash, talk about his other female friends all d time, giving them more attention etc. I managed to swallow all that. As if that wasn't enof he picks on me unnecessarily, finds fault in nothing. My husband who is supposed to be my best friend became or is a stranger to me. The bond is no longer that strong.

Which woman wld be happy to see her man exchanging nude pix wid anoda lady?
He does all that and in his small mind he thinks i know nothin about it. Feeling like a player and funny enof whn we were dating he never showed any signs of all dese nasty attitudes trust me i wldnt have even tot of even getting married to him. Luckily for me i got a good paying job smwhere in lagos and i was happy that at least i have a friend now(my job) smtin id look forward to every day.

I started work, things were going on fine until i met this young charming guy (my age mate) who lends me the listening ear n all. He is fun with a great sense of humour. We talk for long hours everyday even have dates outside the office, we flirt a lot (no sex) we are very good friends in fact people always think we are an item.
now im so so happy n joyful cos i know i have someone to lean on. Now d tables av turned around and my 'dear husband' is beginning to feel bad.

The long and short is: the men are the ones who push us to the wall. You feel you can do all the nasty things and expect us to take it? We are humans pls... if u cannot remain faithful then pls n pls stay single! dnt make us go out.

Ladies pls dnt sit there and say tradition forbids this or that... make urself happy u have only one life dnt live it for ur husband it shld be mutual. sorry to say if u die in silence. he wouldn't even wait one day b4 hooking up anoda lady. im not saying u shld go sleeping around, jst dnt let it get to u go out have friends n be happy (just like me now)

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the good work you're doing. You're really trying keeping your web up to date.
    I know what I pass through to keep http://www.akudublog.com updated.

    Its not easy.

    ReplyDelete