Wednesday 17 October 2012

Meet World's Oldest Dad @96... Says "I Do It 3 Or 4 Times A Night" (VIDEO & PHOTO)

World oldest dad with wife
An Indian man has become the world’s oldest father for the second time at the age of 96. Ramjit Raghav was awarded the title two years ago when he had his first born son Karamjit aged 94.

Although he swore one was enough, the pensioner and his wife Shakuntala, 54, welcomed another son Ranjit, last month.
Speaking at his home in the state of Haryana, 31 miles from Delhi, Ramjit said: ‘What can I do? This is all God’s wish. He wanted me to have another son.’
Ramjit admits that as proud as he is of having two healthy sons at his age, his neighbours are more jealous of his sex drive. He said: ‘I do it three or four times a night. My neighbours are jealous and they keep asking me for my secret but all I tell them is that it is God’s will.

‘I’m healthy and I enjoy sex with my wife. I think it’s very important for a husband and wife to made love regularly and when she asks I will go on all night but for the sake of my child I’ve put our needs aside for now.’

Father-of-two Ramjit claims that a daily diet of almonds, butter and milk kept him sexually active.

No comments:

Post a Comment